NovellusDx is constanly seeking to add talented individuals to its team. If you feel you are the right person, please send your CV to [email protected]. Please add the position title in the email subject.
Biomedical Engineer - POS-BE-383
Biomedical Engineer for the Chip and Automation group
The automation department at NovellusDx is looking for a highly dedicated employee.The job includes development and implementation of new automation devices for the biological labs (R&D and clinical labs). Developing creative new protocols for existing robots. Application and mechanical troubleshooting.
We are looking for a biomedical engineer with good biological background and technical approach. Strong code writing capabilities are a must. He or she should be very responsible, capable of self-learning, good at problem solving and a team player.
- MSc in Biomedical engineering or related fields
- Strong biological orientation, hands on experience
- Mechanical orientation
- Active lab R&D experience
- Open minded to new ways of thinking
- Capable of working under deadlines
- Team player
- The job may demand flexible working hours and potentially overtime
Please send CV to: [email protected]
Biology Researcher - POS-BR-228
NovellusDx is looking for an excellent researcher to join us. We are looking for a candidate with the following credentials-
1. Previous experience in industry R&D
2. PhD degree in biology/related fields
3. Experience in- cell biology, microscopy, biochemistry
4. Knowledgeable in cancer biology, cell imaging, assay development
5. Outstanding team work capabilities
6. Hard worker
7. English- mother tongue level