Recently updated: Decmber 23, 2016
Welcome to our website! NovellusDx Ltd. (“NovellusDx” or “we“) offers an innovative and fully automated live-cell screening from NGS data. Our services monitor the activity level of signaling pathways that results from found mutations, and tests how the activity responds to targeted therapies (the “Services“).
PLEASE READ THESE TERMS CAREFULLY BEFORE USING THE SITE OR SERVICES.
By using the Site in any manner, including but not limited to visiting or browsing the Site, you (the “User” or “you“) agree to be bound by these Terms and any and all other terms, conditions, rules, policies or procedures published on the Site and related to User’s use of the Site and/or Services, each as amended by us from time to time. As long as you do not cease using this Site or the Services, you will be conclusively deemed to have accepted these Terms.
- Provision of Services
NovellusDx’s Services are provided subject to our standard Terms of Service detailed in our customers’ restricted area. In order to join as a customer, open an account and receive authorization and access to our password-protected customers’ dashboard, you will be required to create an account and provide full contact information, billing information, etc, as well as to accept our Terms of Service, which will be presented to you as a part of your registration process.
- Intellectual Property
All the content, logos, trademarks, graphics, design, information, text, images, data and other material displayed, available or present on the Site, are the copyrighted and/or trademarked work of NovellusDx solely or our affiliates, and may not be used without express written permission from us, other than for attribution.
We permit you to make copies of this Site as necessary incidental acts during your viewing of it; and you may take a print for your personal use as is reasonable for private purposes. All other use is strictly prohibited. Nothing in these Terms shall be deemed to assign or transfer any rights to any of our intellectual property. You may not frame the Site without our express permission, nor may you modify, edit, copy, reproduce, create derivative works of, alter, enhance or in any way exploit any of the content presented on the Site in any manner.
In connection with your use of the Site, and without limiting any of the other obligations under these Terms, the Terms of Service or applicable law, User shall not, and shall not permit others to:
- Use the Site for any purpose other than those expressly set forth herein;
- Modify the Site or otherwise attempt, directly or indirectly, to disrupt the Site, servers or networks connected to the Site, deny service to, hack, crack, reverse engineer, or otherwise interfere with the Site in any manner, or disobey any requirements, procedures, policies, or regulations of networks connected to the Site;
- Sell, distribute, copy, duplicate, or otherwise reproduce all or any part of the Site;
- Attempt to circumvent or overcome any technological protection measures intended to restrict access to any portion of the Site, Services, technology or any software thereto;
- Engage in any deceptive, misleading, illegal or unethical practices that may be detrimental to NovellusDx or the Services;
- Misrepresent your identify or affiliation with any person or attempt to collect personal data another person;
- Allow any access to or use of the Services by anyone other than your authorized users; and
- Make any agreements, covenants, representations, warranties or guarantees concerning NovellusDx or the Services that are inconsistent with or in addition to those contained in these Terms.
- Privacy Statement
The Site is not intended for use by children. NovellusDx does not knowingly collect or maintain personal information from people less than 13 years of age without the prior consent of a parent or authorized guardian. By using this Site, you represent that you are at least 18 years old.
- Information Collection
We collect only personally identified information that is specifically and voluntarily provided by you, for example, if you chose to provide us with a name and an email address in order to subscribe to our newsletter, or when you provided login information while registering for an account as a customer of the Services.
- Information Use
Non-personal information is used mainly for click stream analysis in order to constantly improve and maintain our Site, including among others, for ensuring the technical functioning of our network, to help prevent fraudulent use of our Services or for various Site related tasks.
Personal information is used only for limited purposes. We may use personally identifiable information in order to manage and administer your account, to process inquires you initiate, to identify you on the Site (at the customer’s dashboard), to respond to your questions or comments, or to inform you of material changes or additions to these Terms.
- Sharing of Information with Third Parties
We may share non-personal, aggregate information regarding the Site usage with our affiliates and partners. From time to time, we may release non-personally-identifying information in the aggregate, e.g., by publishing a report on trends in NovellusDx usage. Moreover, we may share users’ information with our service providers to facilitate the delivery of the Services and as necessary to allow you use of the Site and Services. As stated above, personal health information gathered or collected in connection with the Services is not shared with third parties, except pursuant to User’s consent and in accordance with our Terms of Service
- Access to Information
We take appropriate security measures to protect Users’ information against unauthorized access to or unauthorized alteration, disclosure or destruction of data. We reserves the right to use or disclose personal information to law enforcement, regulatory or other government agencies, or third parties if we reasonably believe that use or disclosure is necessary to protect NovellusDx ’s rights and/or to comply with a judicial proceeding, court order, or a legal process.
- Warranty Disclaimers
User acknowledges and agrees that the Site and/or Service are provided “as is,” “as available,” and “with all faults,” are used only at the user’s sole risk, to the fullest extent permissible by law. NovellusDx disclaims all warranties, express or implied, of any kind, regarding the use of this Site (and its content, information, software, and links), including any implied warranties as to fitness for a particular purpose, merchantability, title, non-infringement, results, accuracy, completeness, accessibility, compatibility, suitability, reliability, availability, timeliness, quality, or lack of viruses. If applicable law does not allow the exclusion of some or all of the above implied warranties to apply to you, the above exclusions will apply to you to the fullest extent permitted by applicable law.
For the avoidance of doubt, nothing contained on the public areas of this Site is intended to constitute medical advice, suggestion, recommendation or diagnosis. Please note that the information contained in this Site is for general informational purposes only. Despite our efforts, such information may not be comprehensive, complete or accurate in all respects. Such information should not be relied upon for any personal, medical, legal, or financial decisions, nor should it replace consultation with a qualified healthcare provider. NovellusDx cannot accept any liability for any inaccuracies or omissions in this Site and any decisions you make based on information contained in this Site are your sole responsibility.
- Limitations on Liability
NovellusDx’s entire liability and your exclusive remedy with respect to any dispute with NovellusDx regarding your use of the Site is to discontinue your use. Please note that other and/or additional limitation and terms may apply with respect to the use of the Services, as set out in the Terms of Service. NovellusDx and its affiliates, or their respective directors, officers, employees, servants or agents shall not be liable for any direct, indirect, special, incidental, consequential or exemplary damage arising from your use of the Site for any other claim related in any way to your use or registration with the Site. These exclusions include, without limitation, damages for lost profits, lost data, loss of goodwill, work stoppage, or any other commercial damages or losses, even if NovellusDx had been advised of the possibility thereof and regardless of the legal or equitable theory upon which the claim is based. Because some states or jurisdictions do not allow the exclusion or the limitation of liability for consequential or incidental damages, in such states or jurisdictions, NovellusDx’s liability shall be limited to the extent permitted by law. User acknowledges and agrees that without the foregoing exclusions and limitations of liability, NovellusDx would not be able to offer open access to the Site.
- Changes to the Site, Services and these Terms. NovellusDx reserves the right to terminate, change, or otherwise modify, amend or impose limits on certain features of the Site and/or Services or restrict access thereto, in whole or in part, at any time and in its sole discretion, without liability. NovellusDx may change and/or amend these Terms, at any time and for any reason. You are encouraged to check and revisit this page as often as you wish to update yourself with any changes. If you have any questions regarding these Terms, please direct your questions to: info@ NovellusDx.com.
- Beta. You understand and acknowledge that the Site and Services are currently in their testing stage, and are made available as a “Private Beta” version. This means that we have not yet completed development of Services and that not all features are completely functional or available.
- Severability. If any provision of these Terms is held unenforceable, then such provision will be modified to reflect the parties’ intention. All remaining provisions of these Terms shall remain in full force and effect.
- Assignment. NovellusDx may assign this agreement at any time to the successor in interest in connection with a merger, consolidation or other corporate reorganization.
- Choice of Law. The Site, Services and these Terms and any dispute arising in connection therewith shall be exclusively governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the State of Israel. You agree that all such disputes shall be brought exclusively in the appropriate courts of Tel Aviv, Israel.